To type bold text on Telegram on Android:
- Open the Telegram app on your Android device.
- Start a new message or open an existing conversation.
- Type the text you want to make bold.
- Select the text you want to make bold by long-pressing it.
- Tap the “B” icon in the toolbar above the selected text.
- The selected text will now appear in bold.
Alternatively, you can also use the Markdown formatting syntax to make text bold by placing two asterisks (**) before and after the text you want to make bold, like this: bold text.
Steps Follow :
1Open Telegram on your Android. It’s the blue icon with a white paper airplane inside. You will usually find it in the app drawer.
2Tap a chat. This opens the conversation.
4Type the word or phrase you want to appear in bold. There’s no need to insert a space between ** and the word(s).
5Type another ** at the end. The finished product should look something like this: **These words will be bold**.
6Tap the send button. It’s the blue paper airplane at the bottom-right corner of the screen. The words between the double-asterisks appear in strong bold letters.
You can include regular (not bold) words in the same message. Just don’t surround those words with asterisks.